THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

:.Today's Quote.:

"Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune."

Jim Rohn, Business Phylosopher


:. Next Event .:

Herbalife University, Taipei, Taiwan
September 2009

Future President's Team Retreat, Sydney, Australia
December 2009


Monday, September 14, 2009

President's Day 6 - Herbalife University, Taipei, Taiwan


According to Susan Peterson, the Founder Circle in Herbalife there are 3 essential things in order to success in this business - Retail, Recruit and Training. Maybe Retail and Recruit is the normal things that always been talked by most of the Herbalife distributor but there is one thing they always over looked - Training.

For me, training is the most important thing in ensuring your success. Thats why I chosed Herbalife eventhough at the first place I am the most sceptical person for this kind of business. But because of the support system, especially the trainings, it really melted my heart. And thats why I decided to get seriously in this business because I believe that this business really promise the changes that I'm craving for in my future.

Because of that, I really willing to invest my money to attend the best event that you can ever imagine - Herbalife University, in Taipei, Taiwan. We had the best guest speaker you have ever imagine that is Susan Peterson, The Founder Circle (actually Founder Circle is the highest ranking in Herbalife) and the doctor - Dr. Luigi Graton. Besides that we also had the other President's Team and The Chairman Club Members as well.

The impact to me - I really wish that I can be one of the speaker one day. Giving a talk and teaching more that 10,000 people is the opportunity that I really can't imagine, but I really want to do that. And also it really combust my patience to get to President's Team in September 2011. No matter what heppen, that is my dream, that is my goal...so by hook or by crook I really want to achieve it!

Next event that I really want to qualify is "Future President's Team Retreat" which will be held in Sydney, Australia. I really want to go there and I believe that I can do it! The most important thing is believe and work hard, even harder! I know i can do it and determine to achieve it!

4 comments:

JN said...

Hi Congratulations on putting up your goals and i really liked the way you have planned your goals. I know for sure you would succeed. Lets go do it. Best regards, Active GET team, JN Prasad, Bangalore India. email: jnprasad2001@gmail.com

JN said...

Hi Congratulations on putting up your goals and i really liked the way you have planned your goals. I know for sure you would succeed. Lets go do it. Best regards, Active GET team, JN Prasad, Bangalore India. email: jnprasad2001@gmail.com

Rozelia Shariff said...

Hi JN,

Its been awhile since I last wrote in this blog. Your comment really make my day. Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Hey my name is Federico Zapata and congratulations on everything!!! This business I the best thing out there.... I am 20 years old and in May of 2010 I did my last cut to Millionaire Team!!! If I could do it I know you can!!! Contact me if you like my email is Federico.Zapata@live.com . Hope to hear from you soon.!!!!